Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Belated Easter

Happy Belated Easter!  I hope everyone's Sunday was great.  After church, we had friends over for dinner, had an Easter egg hunt for the kiddos and played volleyball in my back yard.  We had so much fun!   I know it's Wednesday and all but since Easter is one of my FAVORITE holidays and I didn't think it would be right to leave it unacknowledged to my blog peeps.  

This was the first year the boys have had a part in the Easter program at church and I'm really glad I decided to make them do it.  (thanks Chantel for the extra push encouragement!)  I think they enjoyed it too.

I did get a little sewing done on the citrus quilt.  So far the top is complete and I'm piecing the back.  I love this quilt already and can't wait to finish it.  I promise to post some pics.  This has been a crazy week for us with J starting back school after Spring Break and work has been insane so I'm looking forward to a date with my sewing machine this weekend and will hopefully start quilting it.


The lovely stack of fabric below will become a baby shower gift soon.  I'm thinking of doing a stacked coin quilt with some neutral sashing in between the stacks, probably Kona Ash.  Stay tuned....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! Comments make my day!

If you are a "no-reply blogger" I can't reply via email and I can only respond to you here - so check back! :-) Feel free to email me if you have any questions.